Redeye Feature: Interactive Reporting
Project monitoring and reporting are essential components of project management, it can be used as a key guidance to ensure that projects are implemented as efficiently and effectively as possible. At RedEye, our team has been working hard this past couple of months to deliver a new functionality that enables our users to produce instant reports of their drawing data, making it easier to analyse and measure success.
Our newly launched Reporting Tool allow our users to produce dynamic, interactive reports that are executed instantly for analysis and introspection of activity at the Bucket and Group level. Reports include intelligent, engaging charts that provide a visual snapshot of the state and activity of drawings over time.
- Analyse drawing activity filterable by specific workflows and workflow steps over time.
- Displays summary statistics on drawing prints in a bucket over a date range.
- Displays an exportable data grid with a list of drawings in the selected bucket.
- Displays total drawings for each group in a bucket.
- Analyse drawing activity filterable by worfklow step types and drawing status types over time.
- Displays summary statistics on outstanding workflow actions.
- Displays summary statistics on drawing views in a bucket over a date range.
- An interactive data grid provides access to real data that is sortable, filterable and exportable to CSV for manipulation in external programs such as Excel.
We want you to gain control over your data and get insight into your drawing management processes!