Have you heard? We’re a prequalified Local Buy supplier! We’ve made it simpler, faster, safer, and more cost-effective than ever before for government agencies to work with RedEye Apps.
Here’s what you need to know:
What is Local Buy?
Local Buy is the Local Government Association of Queensland (LGAQ)’s procurement service, established to aggregate the buying power of local government, shorten procurement timeframes, and streamline the interaction of business and local government.
A strict prequalified supplier process means that government can access a range of goods and services through a quotation rather than a tender process – no Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Quotation (RFQ) needed!
Who Can Use Local Buy?
- Queensland local government
- Queensland state government
- Local government-owned corporations
- Local government in other states
- Statutory bodies
- Federal government
- Not-for-profit organisations
Local Buy is now available to meet the requirements of Tasmanian and Northern Territory councils when approaching the market to set up new contracts as well!
What are the Benefits?
Local Buy is designed to make your procurement process:
- Eliminates the burden of a full, open market tender process.
- Avoid the time-consuming and administrative load of following the Local Government Act 1993 requirements for seeking tenders or quotes.
- Aggregated purchasing means you can enjoy exclusive pricing benefits and savings.
- Local Buy handles the procurement compliance burden on behalf of Local Government agencies, and all suppliers had been thoroughly vetted. All Local Buy arrangements are compliant with the Local Government Regulations 2012 and Local Government Act 2009.
How are Suppliers Approved?
All Local Buy arrangements are compliant with the Local Government Regulations 2012 and Local Government Act 2009. With a comprehensive tender, evaluation and approval process, you have the assurance that we’ve been thoroughly vetted and are compliant!
How to Local Buy with RedEye:
Contact the Local Buy Category Manager, Stuart Amos, via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ICT Contract BUS 274 and RedEye’s pricing.
Stuart will then guide you on the contract and procurement requirements – no RFQ/RFP needed!
- Case Study: How Healthcare Professionals are Using Technology to Improve Patient Outcomes. Download now.
- Queensland Children’s Hospital: improving the way they manage their facilities with RedEye. Watch below.
Learn more about Local Buy at www.localbuy.net.au