Find, view and print your drawings in other systems with the new RedEyeDMS API
Ever wanted to access your drawings and asset information directly from your EAM or ERP system?
Who doesn’t love end to end business process? We’re here to make your life easier and now our devs have accomplished just that.
RedEye are incredibly proud to announce we have released our new public API.
What is the public API?
Our public API is a service you can use to integrate your existing business systems with RedEyeDMS. It enables you to easily and securely pull data and files from RedEyeDMS.
Some of the systems you could pull data to include:
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Enterprise Resource Management (ERP)
- Work Management Systems
- RedEyeWFM (with soon to be released functionality)
Or just about any other system you use in your business.
So what’s the big deal?
Creating a single source of truth improves safety and efficiency in your business. The downside? It is usually a difficult process to achieve requiring your disparate systems to talk to each other.
Have you ever:
- Needed to print a drawing or document with your work order?
- Wanted to view the asset drawings for your inventory directly in your ERP?
- Used a CAD application to edit a native CAD file?
With the public API you can:
- Directly link to RedEyeDMS artefacts
- Perform a search within RedEyeDMS directly from other business systems
- Print drawings and documents found in RedEyeDMS directly from your EAM or ERP
- View information and documents related to inventory or assets
- Download the latest approved native CAD file for editing
How do I use the API?
The API can be used with any of your buckets through a secure key. Configuring and integrating to our API will require development to enable the systems to talk to each other.
If you’re interested, we can give you everything you need to get started.
When is the API available?
The API is available now so you can make your processes more efficient today.
To access the API or to find out more about how it can help you shoot us an email or contact your Customer Success or Market Development Manager.