Welcome to the most functional, user-friendly, and intuitive RedEye DMS app for our Android users to date. We had such positive feedback on our recent update to DMS for iOS, we thought our Android users should have one too!
If you’re currently using RedEyeDMS on Android, you will need to download the new app here. All of your data is available in the new app, so there’s nothing for you to do but download it, log in and delete the old app as it’s no longer needed.
With increased functionality and simplified user experience, the new Android app for DMS allows you to:
- Work across digital and paper with QR codes
- Pin and save artefact location via address search
- Sort artefacts by Title, Code or Last-Modified
- Link artefact and input location when uploading
- View recent artefacts and queue uploads offline
- Change profile picture for added personalisation
- Create a new group and add groups to favourites
- Experience regular updates without disruption
RedEyeDMS Android 1.0.0:
If you’re a current RedEye user and have a question or feedback, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
To learn more about our data management solution and speak with one of our solutions experts, click here.
You may also be interested in:
- Why search, when you can scan?
- Optimal character recognition comes to RedEye DMS
- Effective change management for digital transformation
RedEye is the first purpose-built cloud solution for managing as-built data for organisations that own and operate critical infrastructure. Together with our clients, we manage over $250 billion of the world’s assets. We’re reinventing the way people work by making the world’s as-built data more available, usable, and valuable.