We surveyed over 270 power industry professionals and asked them about their experiences managing their engineering drawings. The insights from this survey present an invaluable benchmark for anyone managing drawings in the power industry to evaluate their own practices, and consider if improvements can be made.
RedEye’s Technical Director, Jason Lancelot, has written a comprehensive summary of these survey results, including:
- How often respondents work with technical reference material
- How easy it is to find the right drawings
- Most common search methods
- Evaluating satisfaction with existing systems for drawing management
- Secondary impacts of inefficient drawing management systems