The Mining Industry Account Manager is the key growth role in our mining team. You will be responsible for identifying and closing key sales targets and building our brand as subject matter experts and the preferred solution providers. Your role is to develop, coach, direct and support the team to execute upon the Mining Industry Strategy to achieve your commercial targets.
This role is also a hands-on role, you will need to enjoy visiting our clients and prospects and helping your fellow team members achieve their outcomes.
About the role:
Senior Account Management
- Grow and retain industry client base
- Ensure your team achieves agreed revenue targets and other agreed KPI’s
- Scale SaaS revenue, team, capability and brand awareness
- Ensure Zero Churn
- Develop and execute an account management plan that helps the client’s staff and contractors use RedEye to achieve their priorities, projects and key initiatives
- Capture and report on the value and impact our solutions are having when used to help the clients achieve their priorities, projects and key initiatives
- Report on how your industry team is tracking against the targets at each stage of their pipeline targets
Lead your customer success team to:
- Create happy clients and users and collect referrals, references, case studies and testimonials
- Work with each client’s staff and contractors to use RedEye to deliver their priorities, projects and key initiatives.
- Background in engineering or asset management technology
- Experience working with either Mining Companies OR EPC/EPCM’s , preferably within their infrastructure or maintenance teams
- Commercial mindset with capability in account management, contracts and financial budgeting
- Passionate leader who can build high performing and enthusiastic teams
- Must understand engineering drawings/data/design/operations processes
- Doesn’t mind getting hands dirty and helping where necessary