As a Business Analyst at RedEye you are responsible for gaining an in-depth understanding of our client’s needs and translating them into documentation for the RedEye Development team to implement under a hybrid methodology (up-front design and iterative delivery).
- Work with stakeholders to elicit and define new feature requirements (functional and non-functional) and elaborate and decompose those requirements into user stories for implementation by developers through a hybrid software delivery lifecycle.
- Document current and future state processes and perform gap analyses in support of requirements elicitation, design and solution envisioning.
- Provide recommendations to internal stakeholders about client priorities
- Support the team throughout the development lifecycle to clarify requirements, acceptance criteria and business rules.
- Support user acceptance testing by preparing test cases and data, recording feedback, and facilitating the verification and documentation of any required changes.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Business analyst
- Must have domain experience within asset management or engineering
- Able to document high quality and comprehensive requirement using either a traditional or user story-based approach including acceptance criteria, business rules, security.
- Experience providing analytical support throughout the SDLC including, requirements gathering, design, production and testing.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum team environment.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence preferred