Your role is to identify, progress, negotiate and close new RedEye Customers in your industry market (Utilities). You are responsible for building a significant market presence in your industry with the support of your Industry Team. This role is a hands-on role, you will need to enjoy visiting our customers and prospects.
- Conduct leads generation, sales calls, presentations and demonstrations to create qualified sales opportunities
- Lead a complex sales cycle; orchestrating and leveraging additional resources. I.e Product Owners, Technical Consultants, SME
- Ensure RedEye value and pricing is positioned early, including when SaaS payments commence
- Create and update opportunity plans for each sales opportunity
- Prepare tenders, proposals, pricing with input from projects, product and other relevant stakeholders.
- Close sales opportunities on 5-year contracts
- Have sufficient active sales opportunities to enable your industry team to achieve your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets. Typical 3 x your targets
- Work with RedEye’s corporate marketing team to build our brand and profile in your industry
- Manage and report on your sales activity in SugarCRM.
- Participate in training and sales development process: enterprise software services solutions, enterprise professional services.
- Selling complex solutions and services to large complex clients – ideally in one or more of our target markets (power, water, oil & gas, mining, government, infrastructure, etc)
- Ensure you understand the key challenges our solutions solve for our clients and prospects in your industry
- Team player who works well in a small high performing sales team
- An inclusive operating style that builds rapport with internal and external stakeholders at various levels, well regarded by clients and team
- Experience using sales processes like Miller Heiman
- Existing relationships with key decision makers in North America in our industries desired