- Creating and executing designs for native iOS app functionality for our web platform and maintaining and extending existing unit test and integration test suites though best-practice.
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Utilising software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Ensuring application is developed securely in line with the OWASP Mobile Security Testing Guide.
- 5+ years of experience in iOS development.
- 3+ years experience using Swift.
- Solid understanding of the core principles of Swift and modern iOS programming.
- Expertise with offline storage (GRDB, CoreData, or similar), threading, and networking.
- Expertise in building complex layouts and UI.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Expertise writing unit tests and testable code.
- A skilful engineer, collaborator, and communicator. A good team player