As a Backend Developer at RedEye you are responsible for building, implementing, and maintaining backend-based components and interfaces for RedEye’s critical SaaS applications.
- Creating and executing designs for new backend functionality for our single-page web applications and maintaining and extending existing unit test and integration test suites.
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Technical development across API’s, cloud platform and backend architecture
- Utilising software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process
- 7+ years’ experience with the below experience;
- Java, PHP
- Spring, Hibernate
- AWS, Docker,
- REST and GraphQL
- ElasticSearch, Kafka, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with a solid understanding of secure development practices.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team; providing regular feedback and review of peer works