Beginning of employment
February 13, 2019
North America Development Lead
- SaaS product with backed success
- Doubled growth 3 years in a row
- Agile and innovative
- Perform software development across RedEye platform of applications.
- Work with development discipline team leads/product team to design and architect application solutions.
- Lead the North America team of developers in-office and those working remotely. This includes:
- Team resource planning, recruitment and mentorship (including regular one-on-one’s and annual RedEye career convo’s)
- Team administration; management of team leave in Xero, timesheets
- On-boarding of new team members
- Plan, Execute, and Report on Sprints with the Product Team.
- Promote RedEye’s culture of learning by Mentoring and building skills of junior developers to increase capability and productivity of the team.
- Increase code coverage, drive best practices and code quality in the team
- Ensure team follows RedEye’s Information Security Policy and work with the CISO to ensure software development practices are secure
- 7 + yrs experience as a developer
- Previous leadership experience ie. Mentoring, technical guidance ad decision making
- Great initiative and problem-solving skills