- Part-time/flexible working
- Brisbane CBD
Through ongoing business development and increased traction in the market we are looking for a Contracts/Tender Officer to support RedEye to ensure standardisation across our business strategy.
- Monitor and support the development of contract documents prepared for our customers by the appropriate teams to ensure standardisation of documents.
- Facilitate the opening of tenders, expression of interests and quotations including liaison with internal sales teams as to timing and appropriate deadlines.
- Assist the General Manager/CFO with issues relating to the effective management of tendering and contracting activities across our business and come up with process improvement strategies.
- Reviewing contracts/agreements to identify areas of indemnity, commercial risk and liability
- Distribute tender and quotation documents in an practical manner and maintain a comprehensive record of distribution to enable the provision of up to date advice to prospective tenderers and bidders during the tender process.
- Ensure all tender activities are conducted ethically and with probity in accordance with the clients code of conduct, tendering procedures and the relevant Government/industry laws.
If you are interested in learning more then please contact Taylah on 0478 673 723.